Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Appreciation

I vividly remember, 4 months ago when i was in deep sense of despair. I should say that was the hardest time in my life. Nothing can be done but to accept my fate for he has his reasons for this.

I learnt to appreciate you more. When i was lost in total darkness, u reached out ur hand to guide me. support me. love me. I cry and you comfort me, Im lost and you hear my scream. You are always there when i needed you. I cant imagine how hard it would be without you by my side. Thanks for being so supportive! You are the best ever.

Monday morning, i walked out with a smile on my face. I aint confident. Finally, it was over and i hope m done with it. *Fingers crossed*

To all my frens, thanks for the wishes. notes. card. meal. gifts and most importantly care and support! Appreciate it loads! *Love*

love this so much! thanks dear







cute angel =)



No comments: