Tuesday, May 12, 2009

30/4/2009...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAU WEE YEAW !!! Stay lengzai ya... ngekngek...

Took a day of on my bday, so I got a total of 4 days off (30/4/09-3/5/09)... kinda shy to tell my perceptor the truth of the reason I took off... so I bluff her that it's my relative's wedding... haha...

30/4/09

ZzZzZZZzzzz until 11am... (would have zzz even longer if I've not promise Dear to fetch her @ HKL (she also took half day off, as if my bday is very important haha...) get ready & go to fetch dear fr HKL... very de jam lo, took me 2 hrs to reach Dear's hse from HKL... by the time v finished our lunch, it's already 3pm... Dear still need to bake cake before our dinner... & she also need to handle da KWSP thg... n she also need to make up for da dinner... n she also etc etc etc... (make me afraid of becoming a clinical pharmacist aikss so busy) haih... byebye ZARA clearance @ the Curve... =(

At da same time, wondering ' whr is my bday present ??'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6pm... Get ready for dinner... She changed from a super messy stressful working lady to a party gal...




As a token of appreciation, she was also given a dozen of roses... thx for celebrating my bday eventho you are very busy...








Thn hor, tht ZARA clearance was actually still in our mind... with her permission, v went to the Curve to have a look... oh my god... it's a disaster... very mess lo the place... but stuffs are real cheap... didnt get anythg tho...



Dinner at Telawi Street Bistro, Bangsar...
Altho it's quite expensive, bt we do think it
worths the price...












This very small plate of smoked duck chest sthg was very satifying to us as a starter...












Love the environment tho...


Many Angmohs thr...

We are not good in taking nice photos of food, but trust me, it's very delicious... Wanted to try dessert but their offers are weird... eg Ginger plus chocolate ice cream... Asparagus and cheese cake etc... We were not brave enough to thy all these stuffs...



















After dinner... Syok sendiri + present time...



























Looking for a cheaper place to pakto...






Fullhouse !!!


Back to Dear's house which ord past 12am... nvm still eating homemade bday cake...

















AND

The rest are secret... But don't think naughty ar... haha...




Happy 24th Birthday...

1 comment:

ti3nD said...

hmmmmmmmm secret...........?????
nyek nyek.


happie belated burfdaY!!!!! :)