Tuesday, June 30, 2009

30/6/09

1st July 09 - 31st August 09

In these 2 mths time, I got:

- 3 wards clinical attachment (6weeks - In my hosp, we need to clerk ALL cases in the ward)

- 5 presentations (1 TDM, 2 ward presentation, 2 public presentation)

- 2 case report (like what we've done in Pharm care last year, guidelines journals wana vomit d)

- 1 research presentation

- 1 research thesis (my research like SHIT so SHITy that I dont know how to write in word, ntg can decribe it cz even shit oso better then my research...)

- 3 leaflets (I dont know when they will throw them back to me & ask me to edit edit edit & hand in to them & give me back & edit edit edit & hand in to them ..............................................)

I feel that I am experiencing semester 6 in Strathclyde one more time... but this time without all my good friends around...

What else can I ask for?? Wish the stressful workloads may help me to reduce some body wt maybe??

Hehe... if everythg goes smooth, eg they dont ask me to re-do my SHIT research etc, I will b free Sept onwards...

Can't wait can't wait...

Wish me luck... till then...

1 comment:

fish said...

jom this friday sm ajak to watch transformer in mv.. hehe.