Thursday, June 04, 2009

4/6/09

'你的朋友是你宝贵的财产,
他们让你开怀,让你更勇敢。
他们总是随时倾听你的忧伤。
你需要他们的时候,他们会支持你,
向你敞开心扉。'

Yup, m missing my friends very much... Working in my hospital is boring, i dont have good friend, no problem sharing... all we talk is just about work... Previous 3 months were honeymoon for me as in my prp year... I was in satelite pharmacy, manufacturing & OPD, ie you just need to complete your work during working hours & there is ntg to do after u go home...

Its good la i have some time to settle down and think... & Dear was very busy in the pass 2 mths plus due to clinical & presentation, & I am alone most of the time... but nvm, She still cares about me as she always does... hehe...

Watched a local drama 'love.18' during these period... I hate so-called 'idol drama' since lasttime n I've never watched any of them since last time... But this drama is good (in my opinion only la), I like it very much... Cz i found some missing pieces back into my colourless life...

It reminded me of my auntie (babysitter) (now 60+ years old adi) who took care of me since i was born until 7 years old... During that first 7 yrs of my life, I love her more than anyone else... i used to call her mummy... She carry me & 2 of us go Kajang by bus... She feed me ABC... i still remember that ABC stall which was located under a big tree... & we do this every wednesday... thts y i love wednesday... This kinda life continued for 6-7 years... without fail... the only changes is that lasttime she carry me to bus stop (1-2yrs old), thn she hold my hand whn i was 3-5 yrs old, & thn she let me walk by myself after 5 yrs old...

She got diabetes since young & she said every morning after breakfast i will go take medicine & ask her to eat. She said thts y among all children that she jaga (i thk got more thn 10 children within her 20 yrs of babysitter's life), she loves me the most...

By looking at Joshua's gramma in tht drama, im missing her... I went to visit her... nvr visit her for more than 3 years adi... She is so old now, with diabetes & hypertension... n due to diabetes, her eye sight is getting worse... She was very happy... I felt that... before I left, i gave her some money, n told her that now I am working adi, its time for me to do somethg for her... then...

She said 'Finally you are an adult now, u know or not, lasttime when u were still small, u did told me that when you grow up, you will give me alot of money so that I dont have to worry about money'... (Yup, my auntie's family was poor last time & alot of people look down them)... I nearly cried in front of her, but as usual i can tahan one...

I love her... I wish i can visit her more often from today onwards...



Then that drama made me think of my highschool frens... especially CheeHorng, WeiLian & YuBin... ok la our friendship is normal la not like in that show got some gay issues... ours are normal best frens... hehe... because of this show, i keep in touch with them again (both also like nvr contact for few years adi)... N it feels good, cz v still talk alot like lasttime...

Everythg happened btw us lasttime were still very clear in my mind... WeiLian, u brought me to ChinaTown... N we said use rm20 for 1 day KL trip... v walked from ChinaTown to Bkt Bintang (its damn far lor)... I helped you plan games for ur bday... & endless cards & paper msg... N avthg...

& for CheeHorng, i rmb i dont eat mum's cooking & go canteen to eat lunch wif u avday... eat cucuk udang opposite our school almost avday until i become so fat while u r still so slim wtf... worked for Persatuan Seni etc...

YuBin... thr are so many thgs to rmb btw both of us... our friendship is forever... i still keep all the paper msgs u gave me... feel so silly when read them again... hehe...

I miss u guys...

Then, I am missing my lil sister... Dont know why by looking at the main actress, i do think you will look like her if u r still with us... i nvr have this kinda feeling by seeing other girls... I dont know why god gave her to us but in such a short period took her back... but god has His reason for it... nvm... I sayang you very much eventho u were just with us for few months... u still remember me?? We were taken care by the same babysitter... while elder brother was taken care by another babysitter... Mum said i sayang u alot, everytime see you also must go sayang your hair one... Everyone told me my sister is very cute, very fair & eyes very big... but I've forgotten your face N mummy also threw all ur pics adi... or maybe she got keep but dont want to let me know...

But since you were admited to hospital after ur 1st full month, i got no chance to sayang you anymore, cause you nvr leave the hosp anymore... N in hospital you are surrounded by lotsa machines n doctors... n finally you are gone... everytime i passby UMMC im thinking of u... I miss you...

Hmm, so how not to fall in love to that drama?? it reminds me of too many thgs tht i've forgotten/ almost forgot... & all these momories i will keep in my heart, try not to forget every single thg tht happened in my life before...

Nvm, clinical start nextweek... I am prepared & by thinking of everyone who support me, i am mentally strong to undergo this battle... & Dear, thx for everythg.... u understand me the most... eventho i dont say anythg, u know what im thinking...

Hmm, wat else?? Uncle Lim coming over next month, cant wait... thx everyone...

till then...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I know why you thought of me when you were writing this post already....

Sometimes you tend to feel that you are neglecting alot of things in life, but i m glad that you are doing sth about it, you went to visit ur babysitter, you contacted ur frens etc etc... you are APPRECIATING everything around you, which is very good !

its inevitable to feel emo sometimes, but as long as you always look into the bright side, things will eventually get better...

我們都共勉之吧!加油!

Chloe tan said...

When i read until ur babysitter tat part, i feel touch le. FRIENDS; as long as u still rmb them, its more den enuf ed...as v grow, v hv our own life, hardly spend time 2gather. I glad that even v din contact tat frequent, yet still can share the problem...Thx..
I believe u strong enuf to go thru d clinical stuff rite? I oways rmb wat u told me tat day...be strong...

CHEERS..my friend..