Sunday, July 12, 2009

12/7/09

Orgasm orgasm... Thx dear...

I juz had orgasm (physically mentally sexually) @ Uptown Damansara juznw...

Hmm...

Hmm...

Hmm...

How to say woh, paiseh la...

Haha, u tot I will share all these thgs here ar?? noloh make u guys dissapointed... (ok super lame me myself also super cannot take it so I should stop it now)

Orgasm = SPICY FOOD

Finally my Dear allowed me to eat spicy food adi... The two women (Mum & miss Gf) not allowed to eat spicy food since my operation 3 weeks ago... & finally, she said ok...

Went to a Thai Restaurent located at Uptown Damansara... the best thg is that I dont havna pay... She paid... haha... Had Tomyam soup chicken merah prawn with petai & egg filled with beans meat veges... All my favourite food... Im so happy lor...

& now I think it's time to admit that I actually ate spicy stuffs a few times in hospital's canteen... Ok ok chiaoz cz Im in danger now... She wanna kill me liao...

Coming weekend dont call me text me find me etc... We Carnivores (KahYee LuYi SuMiin & me) Pharmacist gang got counselling section for a few patients: Goldfish uncle (wm) who wana cure his hamsap problem, Ms. Anorexia (kw) who dont like to eat, Ms. High (pl) who cant control her volume of laughter & Ms Zara (previous name) aka Ms Ralph Lauren (current name) (ej) who is a shopaholic...

We Carnivore Pharmacists will have a 2-3 days treatment plan... By the end of the treatment, I think they wont wanna come to KL to meet us anymore cz of da amt of food consumed in 2-3days times... & warning to these pts, pls clear ur bowel b4 come, & incase shirts & pants cant wear liao r all at ur own risk... We carnivore pharmacists very busy one u noe...

Yala avthg is lame but Im very happy ma, they r coming over this weekend...

But jibai I got nightshift... ok off...

3 comments:

fish said...

m very looking forward for de coming 'counseling session' during this weekend.. hehe.

and another good news is my h1n1 oncall is canceled. let me cheer for ky oso. wooooo XD

Chloe tan said...

GET HIGH GET HIGH yoyo...eh..i duno u like spicy food so much..muahah..seem u r getting better ed...eh..pls dun jibai here there la..haha..

kah yee said...

yeala..no vulgar words pls! LOL, jk. yay! no H1N1 oncall for us. lucky us. hehe...yup, m so looking forward to this weekend too..EXCITED! hehe