Sunday, July 26, 2009

26/7/09

This weekend... very de simple, yet I like...
Newspaper, Homework, drove out to hunt for food (in kajang only cz no time), homework, wash car, rest, watch Astro Star Quest + dinner, zzz... & the best thg is: Dear's with me...
I think the proper thgs to do during weekend should be like this (obviously except homework)... working in hospital is so tiring, moreover I'm now in clinical... & need to eat malay food eveyday... weekend is suppose to rest + nice food... recently dont like to go out anymore, except hunting for food with SuMiin & LuYi la, cz with them ard, Dear & me dont hvna worry anythg, they adi get all the info of whr to eat, hw to go etc... & v divide the money equally, despite one order a more expensive dish, etc... Dont hvna feel shy if want to eat more, cz they will eat even more than me... Super like this kinda outing... I dont like to go out with people who cant eat, altho I know small appetite is not their fault too... Now abit busy, wish Sept onwards can go out with them more often...

Couple, couple not ?? lol...


Who else ??

She dont eat vegetables, & won't talk once the food served...

She comes with food... big appetite...

I got nothing to comment about this person...

Please don't have the feeling that I dislike SuMiin thts y din show his pic, but I cant find any proper pic of him... He dont like to take picture...

Talking about Astro Star Quest 09, 'KahFai' tht Dear & me support lose adi... he got 2nd... bt nvm la, cz the winner (Ah Min) also very good... good voice & confident... Ah Yoke the 3rd changed my impression towards her lastnite, thk she takes it as a show rather thn competition, which is good & she performed better... Alvin another my favourite got 5th... haih why la Ryan beat him... cheh... that Ryan can go die far far or not... he made it into final I adi felt dizzy + no appetite, thn aft 2nd round yday nite judges kick Alvin out instead of him I almost fainted on the spot... luckily He din win top3... If not I will scold non-stop till the show end & Dear will bcum my listener (victim)...

This song, 《下半生》 by 刘界辉 KahFai, I like...
Ryan (phew...), Ah Yoke, KahFai, Ah Min, Alvin...

Other songs that I like recently...

于心有愧 - 陈奕迅
低調 - 張棟樑
王妃 - 萧敬腾
如果我變成回憶 - Tank
我知道 - By2
谁说爱情不能做比较 - 王明丽 阿飞

I want to sing K very much...

2 comments:

weithian said...

me me! cheong k me me! haha :D

yieng said...

于心有愧 - 陈奕迅 this song is like the best song recently!!!!