Wednesday, August 12, 2009

12/8/09

Of the clinical ends soon...

What m I doing now?? I got a presentation tomorrow, but I really got no mood to prepare... c la the amt of photos edited & uploaded in this blog u will know my whole night gone... dont care...

This afternoon, my boss asked me: U said u eat alot, so u thk in these 2 mths, the amt of cases (CP2) u clearked more, or the food u eat more?' what a stupid Q... but u know boss is always right...

Hmm, here I wanna share some foods tht I like/or dislike during these 2 mths time... Im not a food blogger so the pics I took wnt make u guys feel 'wah, wana eat...', I just wana share some of the places that Dear & me heart, or act very bad one bt dont know y v still like them alot...

I realized that v like to go to the same places agn & agn & order the same food & drink agn & agn... How loyal... V went Zanmai sushi for like 547times a year, thn avtime I wil order the same thg until Dear, SuMiin & LuYi also beh tahan... my requirement towards food is actually very simple... I aint choosy as like Dear, I juz love to eat most of the food except ginger...

So here are some photos of foods v tried recently during my clinical period ~ 2mths...

This 1 from a Vietnam Restaurent @ Leisure Mall... not bad...

Same place, but this 1 very nice...

The only non-Meat dish that v will order... lonely stuff... haha...



DimSum near Edmund & YiShan's hse... not to say tht they sell best dimsum, but Dear & me juz love to have a very filling breakfast before our outing...

@ Puchong... Is was like the best Pizza I had since I left Italy...

Lambshank... nice... but I tried a better 1 @ Bangsar during my bday...

Seafood pizza tht cnt goes wrong, but somehow did...

Mushroom soup... not my cup of 'soup'...

Seafood soup... I like...

Italiannies is one of Dear & my favourite spot for dinner... Shame to say tht I had visited Italiannies for more thn 10x but I never try their pizza b4... very standard one - fried kalamari, seafood ciapiano (nt sure abt the spelling) +/- tiramisu...

This 1 I eat 100times also wnt get bored...

I hvnt meet any people tht dont like sotong yet...

Dont overfeed me with this... cz it's free...

That was 1 day SuMiin & LuYi asked us to go for dinner near 1utama... Inverted burger tht was... for tht lady who dont eat vege...

I have a slightly (slightly... really...) better eating habit...

Pasta Zanmai tht visited 3x in 2mths... order the same thg agn & agn...

Dear's favourite...

SS2... need me say more??




V r severe Durian lovers... plus LuYi the intermediate Durian lover...

Thr was 1 time Dear & me whn to this restaurent who sells Indonesian food @ JayaOne... no plp inside one altho its very cheap... this dessert very nice... creamy coconut milk, but not til the extend tht I thk they abuse the coconut milk...

This whole plate of stuffs (Notice tht 2 fishes??) only cost less thn RM15 if Im not mistaken...
Appetizer tht I thk its not bad...

BanMee that AhXian @ Astro introduced before...

This taiwanese restaurent is also one of my favourite spot... visited 3times in 4mths time... but not cheap tho...

I like... chewy...

Tht WeiLian scare I go no where to spend on my salary... 2 fellas spent freaking rm100++ thr... But I received a HugoBoss perfume fr him as my bday pressie...

at 1st I look down him for ordering 'green bean ice share'... but then I thought it was very nice... & whr is my papaya milk tht I wil order every I go thr... no pic...

@ MadamKwan - I always complain to Dear not worth the price... but yet I like...
Simply bcz they sell this.....


Nasi Bojari (is the spelling correct)... Im like missing this twice a week... nice nice nice nice nice...

& Delicious... also very loyal to their Dead by Iced Chocolate & this choco cake topped with vanilla ice-cream... I always tell dear, exp hor... but nice hor... thn will go thr very often too...
Simply DELICIOUS...


The place tht Dear & me like the most is this korean restaurent located @ SS2... in RM50 v get 2 set meal... not much choice tho but v juz love the place... service very good... & thn v go thr so often tht now the boss will gv us 10% discount... hehe...

They change their side-dishes everyday... wnt get bored altho v visit often...








& last... this BubbaGump... I dont like... I dont want to visit again...

Ok... damn excited... looking forward to this weekend... end of clinical plus Dear belanja me dinner this Friday... Saturday Dear's parents invite me for a seafood dinner... Sunday maybe belated bday party wif mummy... wah... happy happy...
It's 10++pm now.. its time to go & practise my presentation 1x & zzz...
till then...

3 comments:

yi shan said...

u r really a food hunter, and summore the loyal 1 :p
congratsss la.. end of ur clinical dy, yippie =)

Chloe tan said...

wah...nice food wor...hey...d piza at puchong ah...wer le...u mentioned b4 isit..i 4got d place ed...

luyi said...

you've already digested an altis. =P