Monday, August 17, 2009

17/8/09

Anniversary... the best reason to eat more...

Last Friday that was... Visited TGIF again made me think of our 1st month anniversary back in June 2006... V dont have a car that time, squeezed into monorail after lectures... walked into TGIF Bkt. Bintang with sweat, ordered a 3 course meal & a bottomless drink shared btw us due to tight budget... after that cant stay too long cz v need to catch public transport agn...

But Dear will nvr complain, she understand my condition & stime she rather eat KFC with me to celebrate wateva thg... such a wonderful gf...

After 3 years, v r still as loving as before... but now I got car adi, Dear dont hvna b so sanfu anymore... v can eat wateva v want without the need to calculate this & tht... However, Im very happy to eat wateva food no matter exp or cheap as long as Dear is with me...


Was in very good mood that night, despite in traffic jam for 2 hrs...

The queen...


Now v can order 2 drinks... no need to share one bottomless anymore... lol...
I see couples around us ordered one 2 course meal to share... but v were damn greedy die die also want to order 2x 2course meal...

Appertizers: No salad as usual... Dear said: U order la, I dont want to eat...
Boneless chicken...

Cheese + noodles + fried sthg... so filling duno y they call this as appertizer...



Spaghetti... V ordered the same dish 3 years back during our 1st mth anniversary... hehe...

Chicken * cheese * vege... Atleast thr are some veges for me to eat...

Add on RM6 for dessert... not nice... We were too good-looking that the waiter give us one more for free (haha, beh paiseh...)

Alot of meat, thts y she was happy...


Full until want to vomit...

Wonderful outing...
Later that night we watched 'The Proposal'... luckily Dear didnt force me to propose to her... very lame hor...
Just wish to be together happily ever after... hehe... very geli...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day... the I-tot-it-will-be-the-most-kekok-dinner-ever is coming... cz the parents invited the two daughter's bf to have dinner together... I have never met JiaWei's bf before despite thr was a time v smiled at each other in front of Dear's house inside our own car while waiting for both Ms. Slow dot com to get ready...

But afterall, it was not as kekok as i tot it would be...


The goodlooking couple... Dear's dad said Dear & me r very practical couple, they r less practical... I dont know what he meant... Is that good or bad... curious...

Did u see the Henessy?? fuiyo I pura-pura dont like to drink... so sanfu... haha...

He was asked by us for a few times: 'whn u will bring one to have dinner together'...lol...

The dinner end liao... phew~~ lol...

But Dear & me went for dessert after that... hehe... our stomach forever got space to throw thgs in one... scary...

Here's the end my wonderful weekend after clinical... man3 zhu2 man3 zhu2...

1 comment:

yieng said...

very happifying..haha...