Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The weekly dose

Our weekly dose took place @ JayaOne... my favourite place... I just like JayaOne... Very convenient & easy to get parking... come come let me work in BIRO & change my weekly dose to daily dose...


Dinner @ KISSATEN... many food bloggers have mentioned this place... Affordable price & food serves very fast...












They serves Msian, Japanese & Western food... & some sort of FUSION stuffs... BUT...
Here, Ice-cream served first... May I know which culture eats Ice-cream as appetizer ar?? Weird tho... hmm, FUSION maybe...

Haagen Dazs' Vanilla Ice-cream with Pumpkin Sauce... Altho it did not taste bad, it wasn't too good anyway... But thk Dear likes it loads...
They serves food real fast till an extend that v got no time to camwhore...



But we did it after finish the... errmm... appertizer...
& Now only got time to take photos... haha...

Not bad rite... very simple & clean...



For the very 1st time GreenTea is more expensive than other Drinks... Ok ok I got it, FUSION...


Seafood Spaghetti with light sauce...
It's hard to find Spaghetti that I like... I like it to be cook with seafood & olive oil, best if it's full of olive on top... but most places serves Seafood spaghetti in tomato sauce / cream sauce...
& I tot KISSATEN serves good Seafood Spaghetti with all I want... own preference anyway...





Multitask BF...


Sizzling Pork Chop... cnt go wrong...





It's not that important on what kind of food u have everyday... It's the person who teman u makan-ing makes the difference... & thx I got the perfect one adi...
& also missing SM & LY... shall meet up soon for Carnivor's dose k...
My mind is full with food no matter Im in which department / how busy Im... PIG ar PIG...

No comments: