Sunday, October 18, 2009

When PRP year is about to end...

One Sunday, woke up early in the morning & got soOoo many things in mind when I thk of my prp year is going to end...


I gotta feeling, this post is gonna be damn longggggggg..........................



OF WORKING…


Getting to work near home was the greatest thg happened this year…


I appreciated HER (sorry cant tell the name) from JKNS for telling ShuNing & me which hospital got vacancy & although u told us u can’t help which hospital that we are getting, but we got where we want eventually… Im not sure if we were really so lucky or someone actually helped us…


Being a prp in Hosp. Serdang ain’t easy… bcz it’s a small hospital, av1 will know if u do any small little mistake daily… I used to hate those people who like to act, tells u nevermind la prp sure make mistake but then go & complain to this & tht…


But now I have very high EQ, any words won’t hurt me anymore… & I learned to accept the fact… don’t complain why we (prps & a few frps & pembantus) need to do EVERYTHING but there are pembantu & frps can chit-chat like nobody’s business... People wont hate you if u work more, move faster & talk less… my advice for newcoming prps…


When I look back, I remember mostly of the things that make me laugh in this hosp… & I can’t really recall all the sad memories now… awesome isn’t it…



OF RESEARCH…


I remember the moment I finished my PRP Research Presentation that made me suffering from January till September; I just can’t control my smile the moment I returned back to my seat…


People tot I was very happy for all the compliments I got but they didn’t know it was actually like a report book (U know like the ‘buku laporan murid’ during our highschool years) I got that I can show my parents their son didn’t sacrifice his zzz time for ntg… kgs & kgs of unused medicines being brought home every week not for ntg… & smack on prps that created datas for their research & talked so much during presentation… sorry I can’t do something liddat… I salute u guys…



OF RELATIOPSHIP...


I see death almost everyday… I remembered I mentioned an auntie during my post last time… She was so happy that her son is getting married soon, & being a very good pt follow all instruction on medicines & food & counseling cz she don’t want anythg happen on her this time as her dream is going to come true, yet don’t want her son to worry abt her while he was busy on his kahwin preparation… but she has gone…


Her son didn’t know anything about his mother... didn’t know what problem she has, didn’t know what medicine she eats everyday, didn’t know she got diabetes for how long etc… People I tot all these story will only happen in drama / movie / tv only…


I see rude nurses, doctors, pharmacists everyday… (mostly were good doctors, nurses & pharmacists except a few of them)…


My aim is to make sure patients have the correct medicines with clear instruction on how & when to eat/use them… I don’t mind spending my time explain one medicine over one medicine slowly until they understand…


But you know, in government hospital, this isn’t the case sometime, especially during peak hour… some doctors will ask patients to follow instructions & don’t ask why… Nurses will tipu the time they take the blood sample for TDM when u call them & they didn’t give tramadol (pain killer) injection but they claimed they did… But stime v cnt blame them all, I see them busy until didn't eat lunch / dinner... I just don't understand how come got so many patients in Malaysia...


Im not trying to blame other people, even in our own pharmacy, boss will always care about the waiting time asking u to clear patients asap… my boss oways love to ask me to dispense during peak hour cz she says I can clear patients very fast… I don’t like it… I don’t like to be so cruel to patients by explain everything to them fast & press the next number for next patient. They deserve a better service from me… but I just can’t cz im not the boss, boss wil ask me to speak fast & clear the patients… haih… AGAIN, I just don't understand how come there are sooOooo many patients everyday...


But of all these, I actually learned to appreciate my family & friends more…



OF HEALTH…


Had an operation this year regarding intestinal abscess… My 1st ever operation (& wish to be the last one… I no need to lahir anak wan ma…) Avthg happened in like 1 day time the moment I felt the pain until the removal of abscess… I didn’t see that coming at all… I tot it was a constipation stomach pain who knews it present with lotsa blood & doctor scan my intestine at 9am & the operation 10am… I felt worried of avthg even after the operation ended until Dear came… All the pain, worried, emo discomfort is gone the moment I see her… I would say she is my Tramadol (maybe Morphine is more suitable)…


Parents went home the moment Dear came, meaning the responsibility on me has slowly passed to Dear (In severe pain still can think of so many nonsense stuffs)… No matter how emo she is from past til now, I believe she is the perfect one… Nobody will know what will happen in the future, just wish for the best…



OF WEIGHT GAINED…


My size has changed from L to M during my 1 year time in Glasgow & now it turned back L & then XL… shit what’s next?? People tot I was a lazy ass in hospital seeing my wt gained from 67kg to 75kg in one year time… But I worked very hard one ok… I won’t stop eating good stuffs despite the wt gain bcz that is one of the most easy way to make me feel happy… Mayb I will stop the day I can’t get any shirt anymore…



OF FUTURE…


I am looking forward to start a new life being a FRP with lotsa responsibilities… So for the next posting, wherever government decides to place me, I am ok with it… Afterall, staying in small town wasn’t bad… If other people can, why I can’t?? but I am not alone… I don’t know how to tell my parents & Dear if I happen to get some places very far from home… hmm, dilemma…




Well… it has been a good year, despite all the ups & downs…

2 comments:

Chloe tan said...

feel great whn i read this post...wat a good summary of d year 2009...all da best for year 2010...gambateh!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=zonealarm anti-spyware 7.0.462.0 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg