Monday, November 20, 2006

Almost perfect

*ringggggggg* my alarm rang and it was 8 in the morning!!! It's time to get my lazy bum off the bed!!! haha. Filled with enthusiasm, i started off my day by baking brownies =P Well, i juz need to follow the instructions and mix all the ingredients together!! Sounded pretty easy huh? But it took me about an hour...*sweat*

*Brownies*...Specially for u

"Hmm, delicious"...said dear. The smile on his face made it all worthwhile =)

We went to kajang for one of its specialty which is 'sup pedas'. Dear led the way as it was my first time driving to kajang. Hehe. Too bad, the first stall we went was closed!!!

*Thumbs up* very spicy tho cuz my thresdhold is very low..lolz

After the satisfying meal, v headed to Petaling Jaya to get our salary!!! Oh no!! Both of us were unsure of the way n we were lost!! Sigh!!

*Bang* Gosh, was hit by a car and the driver ran off!! It was too late for us to take down his plate no. Sigh!!! The damage wasn’t that bad. There were scratches. But still!!! Hey, that wasn’t my fault!! I was driving on my lane!! *my first time*

Argh..Let’s not talk bout it!! Haha.

I’ve been eyeing on a pair of pants last week. When I finally made up my mind to get it…..”Miss, im so sorry!!! We are oni left with size 38 and 40”…Sigh!!!

Dear and I did sum window shopping and we tried on a few winter clothing =P

wow...so comfy!!but i dun reli lik da colour (dunno y i cant upload the picz..sob)

Sob..Both of us went home empty-handed. It wud be a perfect day if there is no accident n the pants is available!! Despite all that, I’ve had a great time hanging out with dear…

No comments: