Sunday, November 19, 2006

Seafood

My day was as dull as ditchwater and dad came to my rescue!!! phew~ At his suggestion, we decided to hav our dinner at Kuala Selangor and I was flushed with excitement! As usual, i slept throughout the journey *smiles* I am so used to sleeping in the car. It is just like a cradle! lolz. Well, one and a half hour aint enuf for me =P

Yea, we went there for SEAFOOD!!! Haha, They serve their food really FAST
and i was in a good appetite!!!

The snail family

Finger licking good!!!*yummy*

Crab with noodles =P

As we were enjoying our meal, there were fireworks!!! The fireworks were okay!! haha. Hmm, i wonder wat was the special occassion.???



Guess wat??? The meal only cost us about rm70!!! Pretty cheap rite? After all, it was worthwhile having to travel so far for seafood!!

-kah yee-

No comments: