Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Shopping....

Hehe. In desperation to get the pants, i went to One Utama wf my bro!!! Well, i jus wanna try my luck!!! Wanted to watch movie but we went SHOPPING instead!!!

I desperately walked into the shop to see if the pants is still available!!! Haha, I was lucky enough cuz the pants was thr. Without hestitation, i quickly grabbed it and went to the fitting room. Asked for a new one but that was the only piece left!! Oh no, m so broke now!!! The pants is way too long for me!!! Need to send it to tailor for alteration!! Sigh, it's so hard to get a pair of pants of my size.

Yeah..my new pair of pants!!!!*wink*

Besides that, i've got myself a crop jacket!!!




Then, i spotted a water bottle from living quaters and i bought it for dear =P

Big enuf rite??Haha

While waiting for the rain to stop, my bro n i went to mcD. Someone approached us and asked for donation!! So, i gave a rm5 note to help the less fortunate children!! In return, i got a pack of greeting cards!! Haha

*greeting cards*

Not long after that, another guy came!!! Too bad, I dun hav much money left!! The funny thing was he tot my bro is my bf!!! Err..do i really look that young or my bro is too mature?? *grin*

1 comment:

crushedguava said...

hallo hallo.

at first i thought you were weeyeaw.

then i realised you were not.

lol.