Friday, November 17, 2006

A reminiscent smile

*lovey dovey*

Happy 6th month Anniversary!!! *grinning from ear to ear*
Time flies~I vividly remember our first date at Mid Valley on 17th May 2006. It was a very special day because it has brought the two of us together as one. The special bond between us grew stronger each day and love is of the essence. "There is only one happiness in life:to love and be loved"!Dear, thank you so much for all the wonderful time. You've added colours to my life!
When i was overwhelmed by a deep sense of despair, you were there to support and guide me! Without you, things wud be harder for me and i wun be able to stay strong! Thank you once again, my dear!!!
Well, words are few but thoughts are deep. You'll owiz remain close to my heart, i love you!!!

With love, kah yee



No comments: