Sunday, September 13, 2009

13/9/09

Juz whn I started to b free, u r gonna leave...

I am soli I was busy with homeworks & pakto all these while & really got not much time to hang out with u... I know I dont tell u too much of my private thgs, not bcz I dont trust u but I juz duntell plp much bside ky... v have gone thru so many ups & downs together... from da day allocated to bcum committee for house visit, went to tok 2 u at laundry shop almost every evening, thn u came to our place almost avnite, thn many thgs happened, thn talked less, thn talk more agn, thn bcum neighbour, thn went trips 2geta, thn bcum da person 2 teman u look for a room to rent b4 start work, thn I started working & busy, thn I noe u r alone & oways wana ask u out but duno y ended up didnt, thn... I know u treat me diff compared to othr plp... I oways thk u treat me beta compared to othr frens of urs...

I wish u 2 stay for me to do more as a fren in the future... but I know it's all depend on luck... I dont know y but I juz cant tell u wat was in my mind juznw... I actually feel very depressed...

I wish u all da best...

Thr were actually tears in my eyes whn I saw u leaving juznw...

No comments: