Saturday, September 26, 2009

Of this time thr's no food...

Yup, this time I felt so healthy... Occasionally came across this 'Waterfront' lake located inside DesaParkCity... I would say this place is a perfect place to stay... I just like this place very much... Well, let the pics tell u how nice is this place...













So clean, so well-developed...

Very famous 'batu jodoh'... ok lame I created myself one...






Signature pose...




This is when the swimming pool IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY...

Genting Genting...

Very clean...

A small mall beside the lake with post-office, restaurants, laundry shop, cafes, supermarket, pet shop etc etc...

A very big playground... for maids to jaga anak while parents bringing their arrogant dogs go jogging... phew~~ rich plp's stuffs...

Playground with lotsa canggih stuffs...

This is a very ideal place to stay la... rmb tht all these pics were taken @ a park inside a resident area (taman perumahan)... there were post office, supermarket, etc etc... smore got Rakuzen wei... I rmb once hs & me tot of our ideal hse, v used to be very naive thking of staying in the same taman next time, which near the city yet inside the taman it's very quiet & peaceful kind... just like this place...
BUT (haih)... Heard from Hansel currently the standard price is 1.4million to get a hse here... Errr... i will stay here if only I work part time 56000hours or make Mr. TanSsss (Hansel Tan or PikSeng Tan) fall in love on me...
Ok lo since cnt affort to have a house here, will go thr jogging more often... hehe...

No comments: