Thursday, September 03, 2009

3/9/09

Recently many frps added me in facebook... I cnt tipu them I seldom login, cnt tell them I dont want to add them... haih, no where to express my sucks feeling of working in Hospital anymore...

Just handed-in FRP application form... I still chose Hospital Serdang as my 1st choice, why ar Im also confused... I hvna admit I got no good frens in Hospital... seems cnt really get very close wif other prps... they tot I am rich, they tot I no need to work hard also can get good score in presentation & logbook... they tot Im very happy & cheerful all the time... which is so not true... Haih... when Im unhappy in hospital & come back feel like crying they will know meh?? when got prob in hospital I really dont know who shld I look for... U know how helpless it is??

Recently I dont feel like seeing any frp, talk less with them & will try to volunter to go lunch at 2pm instead of 1pm in order to avoid meeting other prps & frps... Not their problem, its my own problem... maybe I feel uncomfortable after the incident lastweek... Tht unhappy feeling is even stronger after my long-Penang-weekend wif MeiQis & come back to work... Please, please let me forget about the incident happened on me in hospital last week...

Next week research presentation, please pray hard for me I dont have to re-do it again... I dont know what m I doing, my supervisor dont help me much, guess she not even know what I am doing also... but shldn't blame her also she is a very busy person... I am very worried...

p/s: Besides, finally sthg happy happened in hospital... heard from my boss I got highest score for Clinical among prps... ok I admit they dont know how to judge cz other prps all better than me...

If I dont have to re-do my research, I will blog about our Penang trip & Tenji night next weekend... blog sthg happy is better then telling all these nonsense...

Im missing all moments with them...

1 comment:

huiyin said...

aiyo wy..cheer up!!i know the job as a pharmacist sounds really glamorous but in reality its not even close!i'm already disliking my job despite having started working 4 days ago...thankfully the other hosp staffs are all really friendly, it makes time passes faster..so dun isolate urself from others!!must be happy when u work ma...=)))

take care lar..bad things dun think, must think happy things!=)