Monday, September 21, 2009

Daddy's Bday...

Life's been very relaxed since I finished my research... in good mood everyday despite busy working life... the only not so happy thg was tht SuMiin is leaving soon... Oops, no kaki go makan liao...

So go back to Dad's bday 2weeks ago... V had dinner @ PortKlang... now need to pay liao, not like lasttime juz bring my stomach thr to eat nia... hehe... nvm, I dont mind spending for family... Bro & me had an agreement tht v muz gather for all important days eg Parents' bday, mother's & father's day next time... Huh, I wont ler Dear eat for free everytime, muz force her to pay oso next time... haha jk jk...



Halal's restaurant... many malays went thr too...




Spicy crab... I tot tis was not bad until the other one served...

This was very very good... salted egg crab... v actually order 2kg more cz v tot 2kg is really not enuf la...
Im missing it...

Specially ordered for Dear & myself... non of my family members eat this... (the maid got eat abit...)

I dislike 'oh jian'... but tis 1 ok la... acceptable... my bro oways say : U wat shit oso eat 1 woh, got food tht u dont eat one meh?? oklo Im a pig... Im not as choosy as him lo...





Very reasonable ler the price... 4kg crabs, & so many seafoods plus vege, fried rice, fried meehoon cost rm250++... but too bad dad dont eat crab cz he got gigi palsu... hence, whn all of us risking ourselves on hyperlipidemia & heart disease by ingesting all these 'High cholesterol stuffs' into our stomach, dad bcame the 'milk dad' jaga another fella with no gigi also...
This fella... I miss him very much lor... Im missing him 24/7... until Dear wana pour lemon juice on me adi... No matter how tired im, i will bcum very energitic to play wif him once I see him... Oh, pls gv me a baby as cute as Brandon next time...

His eyes bigger thn mine... got or not??














No present for dad... but lotsa presents for Brandon... hehe... Very happy family outing....

No comments: