Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ice-cream... gelato ??

Went to have sthg sweet wif Dear after dinner at MOF, Pavillion, since people ard me has mentioned about this place 56896970 times... Heard fr my frp Stefanie that the boss actually came from a very rich family & parents let him do wateva he wants... haha, u noe syrup place in OPD is so-called 'gossip area'... Renu knew it since the 2nd day of work...

Off for MOF...





I know generally all people like Ice-cream... the more the better... but not for me la...
Oh shit, I oways love sthg tht people dunlik eg olive but dislike wat people like... I rmb our trip to Greece av1 put their olive onto my plate & I ended up finished ~ 30 olives??

Ok ok come back to MOF...














Sesame gelato... agn the othr 3 Carnivors loves sesame gelato but not me... as u cn see here how much she loves this...


She nvr stop eating her sesame gelato altho I juz requested her to stop for awhile to let me take a good photo... ishh...


Fruit gelato never goes wrong... especially mango flavour... Oh I miss Italy...



& then YiShan told ky they were in TGIF celebrating Chua's bday... met them for a short chat (yet chat for like 1hr??) I suspected my Ms. GF duno told how much of my stuffs to prps in HKL... av1 know me man... especially this Caroline between Dear & YiShan got lotsa additional infos fr my hosp's prp regarding my 'soi yeh'... v crapped alot wif each othr like mad... haha, indeed av1 was real friendly... but very OFF by the waiter... wtf... nvm la, dunwana mention here...

In fact I will forget about any unhappy incident happened on me after I had a good dinner wif Dear... never been to KL for a very long period adi... especially Sg. Wang... hs said cz nw v rich adi so wont go Sg. Wang anymore... wat non-sense... He is talking about himself... I know...
till then...

No comments: